'Positive Spaces' is our commitment to creating environments that support children's mental health and well-being.
How do we achieve this?
- As well as creating fun and stimulating lessons, we aim to give children the opportunity to reflect on what they have been learning by giving them time and space.
- Children know that they can always talk to the tutors should there be anything that they are worried about. We work in close proximity with our schools to support the children as much as possible.
- We aim to teach music that sends out positive messages
- We play games during some of our sessions that nurture the children's focus, concentration and resilience towards challenges.
- There are lots of interesting articles on music and children's mental heath. An example can be found here (By clicking here you will be taken to an external website.)